I believe that what others say about you can be more important than what you say about yourself.
lists the following recommendations from my peers:
- Jeremy is an excellent program manager with a rare combination of vision, technical skills, thorough thinking, and communication that allows him to drive the creation of superb products from inception through completion. He is intelligent, inquisitive, and enthusiastic - an ideal combination of traits for a program manager. I am looking forward to working with him again at some point in the future. December 29, 2006
Kevin Fink, SVP Engineering / Chief Technology Officer (CTO), WhitePages.com, Inc.
- Jeremy has a curiosity and passion for all things technology and is a delightful person to have on your team. He is an out of the box thinker that has a knack for understanding how products and technology work and then coming up with ideas on how to take them to the next level. His attitude is unwavering and always optimistic and positive, and he really knows how to connect with people and team members to help them accomplish goals. He's also just a really nice guy, has an infectious personality, and is fun to work with! March 8, 2014
Kristy (LaRock) Sharkey, Sr. User Experience Architect, The Garrigan Lyman Group
- Jeremy worked for me on a highly technical project that combined Big Data, IT systems, user scenarios, vendor selection and market analysis.
If you need someone who can effortlessly transition from tech resource to marketing resource to creative resource, and perform very well in all three domains, Jeremy is your person. September 9, 2014
Jerry Crawford, Mobile Apps & Commerce/Digital Media/Wireless, AT&T Mobility
- I worked with Jeremy on a complex, 6 month web project that involved integrating different technologies and systems. Jeremy was instrumental in managing the technical requirements and deliverables, the project could not have been completed without his skill, perseverance, and work ethic! March 9, 2014
Torsten Reinl, Senior Project Manager, The Garrigan Lyman Group
- I have had the great pleasure of working with Jeremy McKenzie. He demonstrated a high degree of expertise and his presentation was clear and immediately actionable. He is extremely enthusiastic about his work which is infectious. I certainly would recommend him for Technical PM role. March 12, 2014
Sanjaykumar Hirpara, Senior .Net (MVC3) developer, The Garrigan Lyman Group
- I had the pleasure of working with Jeremy more than once. Jeremy provided a traditional software delivery group with a spark of innovation and provocative thinking. His work ethic and dedication is unsurpassed - an excellent colleague and team player! May 23, 2012
Carl Oest-Larsen, Lead Product Manager (Product Realization): AppCenter, AT&T
- Jeremy's passion for solving complex problems is unrivaled. Situated in an environment where he encounters unique challenges, he never shies away from finding (and driving towards) solutions. He has an innate ability to bring together cross-functional teams and maximize input from all vested parties.
He is a tireless worker that always gives 100% effort, and his commitment to to the project/team would be a valuable asset to any company. May 22, 2012
Drew Gersmehl, Senior Manager, AT&T
- Jeremy is the most genuinely passionate and up-beat person I've ever managed. He has a work ethic and a creative mindset that is second to none. When it comes to stepping up and doing what it takes under a tight timeline, he is absolutely willing and capable of going the extra mile. Jeremy is the person on the team who never gives up believing, even when times are rough. I sincerely enjoyed my 2.5+ years managing and working closely with Jeremy and would welcome the chance to do so again. January 12, 2007
Scott Reagan, Director of Program Management, WhitePages.com, Inc.
- Jeremy is an extremely passionate and hard-working program manager who brings a lot of flavor to his team. He is a very creative thinker who is constantly coming up with new ideas and innovations to improve customer experience. He is an excellent troubleshooter/problem-solver and brings a lot of value to the table. And he is a lot of fun, too. December 22, 2006
Noah Kanter, Manager, Program Management, WhitePages.com
- I've had the pleasure of working with Jeremy on the AT&T AppCenter Evolution Storefront. Jeremy's role as a Sr. Design UI/UX Specialist was understated. Not only did Jeremy exceed all expectations related to his position; Jeremy possesses a vast knowledge on other facets of technology from Networking, APIs, Database, Social Networking, Mobility, Agile Methodologies and more. Because of his vast knowledge of technology, he was able to wear many hats and help out where needed. Jeremy is creative, insightful, brilliant, organized, communicative, proactive, involved, easy going, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Jeremy. He has proven himself many times over and would be a huge asset to any organization. May 18, 2012
Michael Byrd, Sr. New Product Technology Dev Eng at AT&T Mobility
- Jeremy and I worked together on the AT&T AppCenter for Android storefront. I found him to be an inspirational thinker with deep technical and analytical expertise—a rare find. I’ve been amazed at this depth of knowledge always thinking of creative ways to solve stumbling blocks.
He has a personable way to connect with each person he comes in contact from IT to Marketing to Senior Execs. With this, his ability to convey complex matters very simply is a mark of a very valuable person. As a member of a large team, he stood out as a leader in his area whilst evangelizing his intelligence in the field. May 18, 2012
Colleen Rosner, Product Realization Project Manager at AT&T Services
- It was an absolute pleasure to have Jeremy as part of my broader team. He is smart, passionate and creative as hell. Over his time at Whitepages he contributed greatly to new product launches and innnovation. His rare skill set bridges the area between business requirements and the technical team extremely well. He absolutely grew in his role as Program Manager. And no matter the situation, he was always a positive, upbeat and dedicated force on the team. January 23, 2007
Rob Voce, SVP, Product Group, WhitePages.com
- I've had the opportunity to work with Jeremy on our AT&T AppCenter for Android project. My role is to concoct new content and category types using atypical ingrediants...Jeremy's role is to make the ingredients work together and prepare and serve the meal.
My role was easy...Jeremy's role difficult. You need to be comfortable in ideation, design and development to succeed in a role like that. In the course of this project, Jeremy proved that he is a valuable player in all three areas. May 17, 2012
Jerry Crawford, Mobile Apps & Commerce, AT&T Mobility
- Jeremy has an exceptional knowledge base and technical skill set, with the added ability to communicate himself to a wider audience in an articulate manner. This along with his research and organizational skills, and his ability to integrate into multiple teams has made him critical to the project process. May 17, 2012
Tanya Lehr, Visual Communications Specialist, Flare Design (under contract for AT&T Mobility)
- Jeremy has a great creative mind his ability to work alongside varying groups (Marketing, IT, Vendors) proved an invaluable asset to our team. May 18, 2012
Brian Feeley, Senior Business Manager at AT&T Mobility
- Jeremy is a pleasure to work with. His spirit and drive to create and deliver new products and services is unquestioned - and inspiring. Enthusiasm and the talent to build and create are all too rare. Jeremy combines these attributes in a way that more people should emulate. January 22, 2007
Reese Solberg, CPO | Director of Business Development - Content, Whitepages.com
- Jeremy's dedication to and enthusiasm for his product and team is refreshing and rare. December 22, 2006
Zoe Clelland, Director of Product Design, Whitepages.com
- Jeremy is an imaginative and innovative program manager. He always keeps the user experience in mind, and keeps the team focused on this goal. It has been a pleasure to work with Jeremy at WhitePages.com. January 12, 2007
John Subaykan, Sr. Software Engineer, Development Team Lead, WhitePages.com Inc
- Jeremy does an oustanding job in translating business requirements into technical requirements. His knowledge of different techonologies and programs has been an asset to the Premium team. I truly enjoy working with Jeremy. January 8, 2007
Patria Cabral, Sr. Product Manager, WhitePages.com
- I have had the great fortune to work directly with Jeremy on my first project at Action Engine; one of our more high profile clients - Amazon.com. Jeremy has amazing technical management and user interface analytical skills. His ability to create complex systems and specification documents and diagrams makes my job as a software engineer that much easier and enjoyable. He has a technically creative person who thinks using both his left and right brain. I'm looking forward to a long tenure here with Jeremy driving many projects to a successful end. January 8, 2007
Shawn Molloy, Sr. Software Engineer, Action Engine
- Jeremy is awesome! We worked together during a time of extremely rapid growth at WhitePages.com, and Jeremy handled a variety of fast changes and shifting priorities with aplomb. He‘s the sort of person that I would try to hire if I was at a start-up, or managing a small group in charge of new product development. I imagine he would be valuable in other situations as well, but that is the environment I know him from and can vouch for. He is creative and positive, even in the midst of challenges and the inevitable setbacks that occur while doing new things. He is resourceful and able to learn ‘on the fly’. January 8, 2007
Mark Snowden, Product Strategy Analyst, WhitePages.com